Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Short Post



Hi all- Someone requested more body parts so here's an ear. I tried to get hair but it't kinda hard to get the hair without the face- especially since he won't sit still for more than 4 seconds... Sorry I didn't get to post again yesterday. We actually ended up going to visitation from 6-8pm last night and then to dinner afterwards. We didn't get home until almost midnight. And today was pretty uneventful except for the fact that there are some people doing inspections at the BH so our regular visit schedule is all outta whack. And I apologize yet again but it's time for tired people like me to hit the sack. It's after 1am here and I am exhausted. Goodnight! -m Oh, and anyone who can name all of the languages found on the back of this candy bar box wins a box of Twixels. Mmmm... I'll give you a hint, one of the languages is Russian. :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

got the 13th hi lited! fun to see mention of Texas in your previous entry during site seeing. and to your friend trying to influence "our boy" to Steelers, I say Go Cowboys!

Deborah said...

Well, here in Salt Lake City, we are only four days from Gretchen's wedding, yet I still find myself checking your blog two or three times a day!! We are enjoying every entry, and love being able to share it with Grandma. Keep those body parts coming!

jenmiddleton said...

Great photo! What a yummy little ear! Counting down the days until the 13th...xo Middletons

Anonymous said...

Hey, he looks just like Peter! teehee What a sweetie he is!!! It will be so neat to finally see his face since I already have a picture in my head of what he looks like.

I loved the account of your day at the lake...your son will definitely feel at home at Smith Mtn Lake!!! Perhaps you can leave all the big plastic toys up there!!!

Meredith said...

I think Caroline still gets the biggest hair award from the little hint of fluff you showed of "Scooter's". Is he still scooting along by the way? Can he sit up?

Anonymous said...

Um.....good! Twixels look delicous in any language.
Great ear shot!
Next thing you know Peter will have a helmet on him with a UVa logo. He'll be doing down & outs in the front yard....with the world's fastest baby crawl!
Can't wait to see the first grandchild.
Get him ready for the tailgates and Hoops!!! Before you know it,he'll be into it like the rest of the Leggett family.
Go Hoos!!!
Dad

Deborah said...

I knew that linguistics degree would come in handy someday! The languages are Russian, Kazakh, Georgian, Moldovan(Romanian), Azeri(Azerbaijan), and Armenian. Can't wait to taste that candy bar!

Unknown said...

Every part looks like he is the most beautiful baby we are ever going to see! We are soooooo excited for each of you. We will be thinking about you and I just know that everything will go just fine-They will love the two of you. I can not wait to see the three of you.Big hugs and kisses