Monday, August 13, 2007

He's (almost) Ours!



Rinat Armstrong Leggett


Born- December 26, 2006


Most adorable baby in the world :-)


About his name: Over here in Kazakhstan they have the rolling R's like in Spanish so the people here say his name like this (rrree-not) with a little empahsis on the 'Ri' but we're guessing it'll turn into something more like (rin-not) with no emphasis on either syllable when we get home. Actually Peter's version sounds something like that already. They tried to get him to roll the R for a couple of weeks and then gave up on him. They did inform us of a nickname, Riko (ree-koe) but it makes me think of 'rico suave'- that song from the early 90's so that's out. They also told us that the English version is Ryan so he may want to use it when he gets older. But we just figured he is a Kazakh boy and he should have a Kazakh name. It will be a link to his country that he will carry with him every day.


And now on to what I know everyone wants- pictures. Here is a taste of what he have taken over the last month. I am also going to share the albums that I have uploaded to Shutterfly to whoever wants them. There are between 10 and 40 for each day and I don't expect anyone to look at them all, but I just thought I would offer. Feel free to just delete them if you want or let me know and I will take you off the email list. I'll probably share a few albums every day until we are caught up. Check your email to see if I sent an invition from Shutterfly and if you didn't get it and you want to see more, just shoot me an email. And we will, of course, continue to add a few photos daily to the blog. Here you go...



No comments: