Sunday, August 12, 2007

Court Tomorrow

Hey everyone- I know you are excitedly awaiting photos of our guy so I am not even posting any photos until I can post ones of him. OK that and the fact that I want to head to bed in a few minutes and putting in photos takes forever. So tomorrow is our court day. I am really happy that we are the first ones of the day so we can get it over with. Baheet and Gulsanna came over this afternoon and prepped us on what we will be asked, what we should say and I don't think either of us is really nervous. Of course I may change my mind tomorrow at 9:20 but I'm good for now. Baheet made a point of telling Peter not to talk too long which I thought was really funny. And we have all of our gifts ready to give the judge and ministry of ed people so we're set with that. We still have to finish our photo documentation showing that we have actually seen him the last few weeks but that's something we can do in the morning. Other than that, all we have to do is sleep, get up, get ready, and go. Thank goodness for ambien because I know there is no way I would sleep otherwise. Our court appt is at 9:30 but I am not sure when we will get a chance to post so please don't stay up late tonight to get the update. I'm sure we will not get the chance to come straight home afterwards to post. It seems we always get shuffled around and have to go run a million errands and do paperwork and things so we may not even get a chance to post until later so don't assume that there is something wrong. It may just be that we ran to the grocery store with M&T to get formula and diapers for their girl that they take out of the BH tomorrow. Also, I know that we have visitation 2-4 tomorrow so we really may not have a chance until after that. So don't stress if we don't post right away- you've waited 4 years so you can wait just a few more little hours, right?

Talk to you tomorrow -m

9 comments:

jenmiddleton said...

Well, you know we'll all be checking every minute anyway...sounds like we're all crazy for this blog!

GET SOME REST and good luck at court. We'll be rootin' for you!

Love you guys!

xoxoJen, Eric and Hads

Carson said...

HOLLA HOLLA! I guess you are on your way thier now. Good luck and let us know when you can we will be all waiting and obessing with the blog until you post.

xxxooooo

Carson said...

well i just looked at the time over for you all and it is 3 am so i hope you are not on your way. I hope you are sleeping well 6 1/2 hours to go tick tock tick tock

Meredith said...

take some kleenex and email when you can!thinking of you

Ann said...

Y'all are in court right now!!! I just got off work and I can already tell that I won't be able to sleep!!! I have a feeling I'll be up all night checking the blog every 5 minutes!!! I can't wait to hear from you/see my nephew!!!!

xoxox

Aunt Ann

P.S. We still need to come up with a better name for me... Aunt Ann sounds like I should be peddling pretzels in a mall somewhere...

Anonymous said...

Yay Ambien! Sleep Maren sleep! This might be your last full night of uninterrupted sleep until he goes to college...

xoxo
liz

Anonymous said...

I have found your experience so interesting. Thank you for sharing with all of us back home.
Thinking of you, especially today. Can't wait to see a picture of the little fellow.
J cleland

Carson said...

ok it is 5:30 over their..i am dying to know how it went

Ann said...

Ditto... my dogs have had me up for an hour already. The suspense is killing me!!!