Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Packed and Waiting

Hi All- So Ann came today to see us one last time before we take off. We had some lunch, ran some errands, and she helped us get ready to go. She got us all organized and ready to hop on that plane tomorrow. I really don't know how I would have managed otherwise since I am a total basketcase- and Peter is even worse. He is flailing around trying to get online bill pay set up, pack, stop the paper, get a safe deposit box, and every other thing he has been putting off for the last month or so. But, typical Peter, he may flail around but he does eventually get it done. Check you later! -m

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BON VOYAGE!! I am SO excited for you that I may not sleep tonight myself...Oh my gosh! Mom

Anonymous said...

Bon Voyage indeed!! TH and I tried you a couple times by phone, but afraid it was already getting too close to your departure day...(we weren't even sure if you guys are keeping your phone service while you're gone??)
Anyway...have a safe trip over and we CAN'T WAIT for news from you guys!!
love, Liz

Meredith said...

Well today is the big day! I can't wait to send you off at the airport in a few hours. Lynden, Caroline and I will be on pins and needles until we get word from you in Kaz and hear the details on your little one! Safe travels! --Mer

Anonymous said...

I tried stalking you on your cell today to try to get in ONE LAST CALL before you started your trip. It is probably best that I didn't get you as I would have most likely cried throughout the call!!! I cannot say enough how excited I am for you all to be on your way to your child. I am thinking of you all day long and will anxiously await news on this great blog that you set up! Best wishes to you all for a safe trip and no slipping things into Peter's drink on the plane! haha