Thursday, July 12, 2007

Keep the comments coming!

Hi all- I just wanted to say how happy it makes me to hear "You've got mail" and see that someone else has left a comment on our blog (I set it up so that it emails me every time). It makes me happy to know that we are not the only ones who are looking forward to meeting our little one. The only frustration is that I can't reply to the comments. I tried but all I can figure out to do is leave a comment myself. Anyway, keep them coming or send emails if you feel like it. Peter and I read each one and love to hear your enthusiasm! -m

3 comments:

Nan Howard said...

We are so excited for you!! Sam is already drawing pictures of your family with the little one included (3 stick figures, 2 tall and 1 short)! He has come up with some very interesting suggestions for names...

Unknown said...

Yay for the little one! Sorry I haven't commented sooner - doesn't mean I'm the disinterested aunt, I promise!

Sarah Williamson said...

We are over the moon with excitement for you two (three). I love this site and am so thankful that Ann sent the link! I'm praying for all of you and cannot wait to meet the newest Leggett! I happen to love all of you xoxo Sarah