Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bon Voyage

Hi all! Oh my gosh, I can't believe it is time for us to take off already! What am I going to do for the next four hours? Bags are packed, clothes are washed, snacks are bought, we have taken our last trip to Starbucks. What do I DO now? Some of you may be hearing your phone ring in a short while for a last goodbye. Well, we may try and find an Internet place in Frankfurt during our stopover but if we don't get a chance to blog en route, then I guess we'll update on Friday Kaz time since we'll get in so late Thurs night. Now that I think about it, we may not even be able to blog until after we meet our child. Holy smokes I think I may pass out just thinking about it! Well, if we don't talk to you before we leave, we want you know know how appreciative we are of all of your support and encouragement. I don't know how we would have made it through the last fours years without the help of our fabulous family and friends. Next time we see you, I guess we'll have a screaming drooling addition to our twosome! Much love! -Anxious SoonToBeParents Maren and Peter

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO THERE!!!!!!!!!!! I can not believe that today is the DAY!!!!!! I know you must be freaking out and running to the bathroom A LOT but you guys will be fine and your life is taking the best turn ever!!!! I really have no advice b/c i have no idea.. I am at a loss for words yes it is true. Just know that we are thinking about you all and that we love you both.

I do not know what I am going to do for the next 8 weeks not talking to you everyday, you better be ready for some long emails and BLIGS!!!!

Thanks for having us this weekend and I was glad to be with you all before you left!


HOLLA HOLLA..... BABY BORAT here we come!!!!!!

Nan Howard said...

Have a wonderful, safe and exciting trip!! We are so happy for you! This child will be so loved and so blessed to have you guys enter his/her life!!!
Love,
Nan, Walt, Sam & Sara

Belle said...

Chad and I will be thinking of you both! Have a wonderful trip and we can't wait to hear all the wonderful news!

Ann said...

I hope y'all have a wonderful trip. I know this is going to be the most amazing experience for you both! I cannot wait until I open up this blog and see a picture of my litte niece or nephew!!!

Frances said...

It is so special to hear of your daily experiences with your new son! I look forward to hearing about each and every day!
Frances