Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Update already!

Hi all!
So we already have some news from the agency front. It looks like we'll be traveling to Kaz "likely in July, and in August at the latest" according to our fab caseworker. I love her. And with potentially less than a month left before we hop a plane, I will have a lot of scrambling to get things done before we get that invite. So, if you are wondering what we're up to you can find us painting the nursery, putting up childgates, locking up all the alcohol and matches...
Cross your fingers for us that whoever's desk it's on right now doesn't decide to head out on vaca for a month!
Much love,
Maren & Peter

2 comments:

Nan Howard said...

JULY 18!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you guys I almost cried and laughed out loud at my desk when I read the email with your news of LOI and travel to Kaz on 7/18/07!!

:) Nan

Nan Howard said...

JULY 18!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you guys I almost cried and laughed out loud at my desk when I read the email with your news of LOI and travel to Kaz on 7/18/07!!

:) Nan