Thursday, December 6, 2007

Let is snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

Hey all! We got our first snowfall and Rinat thought it was pretty cool. I need to get him a snowsuit so that he can just go to town in the yard.
Here are some things that our guy has been up to lately. He will crawl to door and wave byebye when people leave. He has started to tear bread into pieces just like mom does if I give him a while slice. He's getting so big! His favorite new game is 'where's mama's bellybutton?' He lifts up my shirt and pokes me in the bellybutton. It's not the best game to play in public of course, but it is really cute. I am also starting to realize how much he really understands when he gets a cup out of his drawer, hands it to me, and makes the sign for milk. I'm amazed. Our only frustration has been his constant rashes. I just counted it up and we have had 13 visits to the doctor in the 13 weeks that we have been home. Ugh. But, all in all, things are good and our little sweetie is happy, healthy, and most definitely adored. Happy holidays! -m

No comments: