Saturday, November 17, 2012

Water Babies and the End of Preschool


Hi all,
Shortly after Grandma Shay left, we took a trip to see another grandma.  Well, really it was so Peter could play in a golf tournament in his hometown, but still we got to hang with GigiMar while we were there.  And we made good use of their pool. 



Our little BekkerBugs is an absolute swimming prodigy.  Gigi had him jumping in, head under, paddling like a pro by the time the weekend was over.  Let me remind you, he’s 2 and a half and our boy is fearless.  He just jumps in and then bobs up to the surface with a big fat smile on his face. 




And, ever the competitor, Rin has gotten over some of his fear of swimming and is slowly but surely dipping a toe further into actually learning to swim rather than just digging his claws into me and screaming whenever I try to get him to go on his own.  What he might lack in skills, he makes up for in sheer exuberance and determination not to be outdone by his little brother.  Boy does Rin have a lot of energy.  I can barely keep up with him.  






Our little boys are getting bigger and bigger by the day.  And I am so proud of the both of them.  Rin is getting SO big, that my sweet little baby graduated from preschool and is now an almost kindergartner.  He celebrated the end of his preschool career with crazy hair day.  He had such a great experience at this school and I can’t say enough good things about his teacher.  She was the absolute perfect teacher for him. 



Love to all,  -m  
And I just had to include these of our Bekkers.  I just love this stage when they get down on the floor to play and are just so focused on what they are playing.  Bek is finally in that stage. And his current obsession is 'PiduhMan'



1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute!!! And I LOVE the pictures!! Can't wait to go swimming with my little peanuts once GiGi opens up the pool again!!! xoxox