Monday, July 18, 2011

WHO Makes it Rain?


Hi All-
It's been crazy rainy around here lately and the other day, the kids and I were just sort of puttering around the house and Rinat asked,
"Mommy?  Why are they making it rain so much?"
I stopped what I was doing and looked at him because I knew this was going to be an interesting one.
"Um..WHO is making it rain so much, Honey?"
and he looked at me through squinted eyes like he knew it was not the right answer but he said it anyway
"The weather people on the TV." 
After him telling me to stop laughing, this led to a short and frustrating discussion about God.  He keeps my on my toes. As does the little one. Just had to get that down before I forgot about it.


Can you believe the 'creek' in our new backyard?  More about our new digs soon.  We're finally settling in.  FINALLY.  And so far so good.
Love to all, -m

1 comment:

China Dreams said...

Kids are so amazingly observant and sometimes we don't even realize what we haven't explained to them yet :)

Ruby