Thursday, March 14, 2013

Beach with the Cousins

Hi all, 
It’s been a whirlwind, people, a whirlwind.  Here it is MARCH and I am posting about August.  How about me just putting up some photos?  It was a good trip- a tide pool exploring, ditch digging, donax discovering, castle making, water floating, starfish finding good trip.  Throw multiple cousins in the mix and it makes it extraordinary.  I mean, could these kids enjoy each other any more?  I don’t think so.  So here are some of the highlights… 













I don’t think I actually took most of these photos.  I’m pretty sure I poached them off my SIL Nan’s Facebook account.  I think I might be getting lazier the older I get.  Sorry.  But we have been super busy around here.  I’ll get to that in the next post.  If I’m not too lazy.
Love to all, -m

No comments: