Friday, December 23, 2016

April 2015

Hi all,
This is a quick one.  I am posting mostly to get the photos of the kids out and don’t have too much to say.  It was a busy, busy, BUSY month for me.  There was so much going on with the fight to save Sweet Briar and I protested for the first time in my life.  Yes, I’m a protester.  Such a rebel.  It took place after a tea to raise money and I wore a dress, heels, and pearls doing it but it turned out well I think. 
Easter- we did lunch at Jen/Guy’s house.  The kids tore through the yards like a tornado and found all the eggs in a millisecond.  And then it was over.  But I think they had fun?






Santa gave us some cat related stuff for Christmas because he knew we wanted to get a cat again.  Rinat wanted to adopt the older cats who looked sad.  Bek wanted a pair of crazy kittens that could only be adopted as a pair.  But finally we found the perfect feline.  Daisy w a pink collar joined our family when we picked her up and she immediately started purring louder than any cat has ever purred. When we finally decided on Daisy and were bringing her home Rin said "Mom, I feel like I want to cry." He was so happy to have her and it was really sweet.  Poor Daisy had to wear the cone of shame for a month because it turns out she had an infected sore on her ear which was sort of a rough intro to the family but we all powered through.  Now she wakes us up purring the second we move in the morning. 




We had Bek’s kinder orientation this month.  Our normally outgoing kid was shy and hiding behind my legs when we went in but he seemed mostly excited.  I am too. 








Rin’s school choral concert was this month too.  It was fun to hear his songs. He's so cute.  And it's fun to see him w his friends. 










Love to all, -m

No comments: